Welcome to the London Brokerage Network, co-ordinated by Andrew Carpenter. If you are reading this, it is probably because you are interested in Support Brokerage, Social Prescribing and the world of Health & Social Care.
Andrew provides training and consultancy on Support Planning, Brokerage and Personalisation, as well as Autism. He is also Public Champion for Social Prescribing with the GLA/Mayor of London and NHS England (London).
For details of Andrew's CV (consultancy work, speaker at conferences, etc), please get in touch.
On this website you can:
- Find a Support Broker (AKA Support Planner, Social Prescriber, Care or Community Navigator) in your area
- Find information about (accredited) training programmes available
- Find information about Consultancy and Advice that the LBN can provide
- Log in to access member services and useful tools for Support Brokers
- Find out about the quality mark for provider services
Some of this website is only visible to members. If you are already a member, please log in to use the site to full effect. If you cannot find what you are looking for on the website, contact details are at the bottom of this page.
Image Credit - Think Public via the Creative Commons